4.10.2006

AMUSEMENT PARKS ON FIRE - Blackout EP
Since I'm only uploading one track I'll keep this short. This dude is young, like 18 when he recorded Amusement's first LP all by himself. All the instruments, all.....uh.....everything. Kids like this piss me off, running around with all their talent and promise while not even old enough to legally drink or rent a car. Imagine a poppy, cleaner cut version of My Bloody Valentine and you can start to form an idea of what this shit is all about. This EP is an import that I believe was released last November. Four tracks of which I am guessing are mostly B-Sides from their first LP (I might be wrong.) I only uploaded one track because like I said, there are only 4 tracks on the EP. If you want to hear the rest fucking buy it, it's cheap on Amazon, about 5 - 6 bills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe i haven't heard this before.

thanks.