7.23.2007


A.A. Bondy - American Hearts

This last weekend I was in the great Minnesota north, about 30 miles from the Canadian boarder, a place I had never been before. I was absolutely blown away by the beauty of nature, which I am sure sounds like complete cheese, but when you are confined within the concrete jungle of the Twin Cities for seven months straight shit like large collections of trees can be breathtaking. I stayed in a cabin on a beautiful lake near a town called Orr (population 249.) In the dead of night I could see more stars than I have ever seen at one time in my life, hell, you could even see the outer ring of the Milky Way. After a good number of gin and tonics and a few j's the sights kind of blew my mind. What does this all have to do with A.A. Bondy? Well...nothing. Enjoy.





No comments: